Sunday, October 01, 2006

Well the first blog worked... this is a work in progress.
The week in past

It's monday on the Oct long weekend - and we are feeling a little sorry for ourselves, too many beers and vodaks last night at Rick & Linda's place last night while watching the NRL final. I gave up and went home with Isaac around 12am, Marc stumbled home some time after me - and he still is in bed - not as young as he used to be....

Isaac's big acheivement this week - he clocked Star Wars Lego 2 in a week. Just like Marc, Isaac seems to be 'one with the force' when it comes to PS2 and Xbox games. School holidays start tomorrow and Isaac will be enjoying his break at Kids Korner for the next 2 weeks.

Marc has finished his types course, and nowhas started work at his new SQD - 817 Sea Kings.
1 week in, and he is talking about changing employment again....

Bella the ballerina - has been cruisin around, chasing butterflies and playing with Isaac.

Mailbox the kitty cat - has hurt his leg, but it seems to be better in the last few days. Late nights with the neighbourhood boys (other cats) takes it out of him and all he does during the day is sleep and occassionally mewo. Just like his Daddy, Marc.

Aliey - I have had my first weekend off from work and it has been fantastic - staying in my jammies and playing with Isaac. I did go into work on friday for about 1 hour and sold a house that I had been working on for a few weeks. Gotta love Real Estate.

Let me know what I can do to improve faltychurches Blog.

love aliey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home